Top 5 Best Inkjet Printers
We often struggle and have difficulty when choosing a right inkjet printer for our home or office use. I have combined a list of top 5 best inkjet printers which, in my opinion, are the best ones to purchase.
- Hewlett-Packard Photosmart D7560. This printer is one of the best inkjets that I have come across. It offers great print quality for office or home user and even for a photographer. The price starts around $80. It has a nice design and fairly cheap ink. Hewlett-Packard Photosmart D7560 is definitely a winner in this category because it delivers the print quality which we are looking for along with all the features a good printer should have.
- HP Photosmart D5460. This printer has a truly unique printer. It is able to print on CD/DVD media with fair quality. It has a simple LCD control panel. If your business is involved with CD or DVD media, you can definitely try the HP Photosmart D5460 printer.
- HP Officejet Pro K8600dn. This printer is able to print wide documents too. Like the previous printer, HP Officejet Pro K8600dn has impressive printing speed and cheap ink. The price starts at $250 and this printer can deliver advanced features for your business; however it will not replace the high-end laser printers.
- Hewlett-Packard Officejet 7000. It has the ability to print wide documents like posters or publications. It has a bit higher price (starting at $200) but its ink is reasonably cheap. The printing speed is a bit higher than average and the quality is not bad at all. Hewlett-Packard Officejet 7000 is truly good for small business because of its ability to print large size documents.
- Epson WorkForce 40 Color Printer. This printer is designed for home or small office users. One of its main advantages is its impressive printing speed. Epson WorkForce is quite cheap too (starting at $59). However, the printer itself is cheap, but the ink has a bit high cost. All in all, the printing speed is impressive but it Epson WorkForce 40 Color Printer could deliver better printing quality and cheaper ink.
This is my list of top 5 best Inkjet printers and I hope this will help you decide.