Suggested Officejet Printers
As you ready to go back to school or work this fall, don’t forget to shop for your printer to get those papers, photos, and business documents done on time. Having a great printer can save you precious time and since time and money are cousins, there you have it too. Here are my top 6 Officejet Printers, along with whom they are suitable for and the price range.
- Canon Pixma iP2600: This is a great Officejet printer for anyone who just needs a simple printer to print texts and basic photos. You get a photo and text quality to equal what you spend; the going price for this printer is about $50. It is best for students or individuals of a budget who just want basic black and white copies.
- Canon Pixma iP4500 is a step up from the iP2600. The iP4500 is great Officejet printer for those who aspire to print various text, photos, graphics, and more visuals. It has better print value than the iP2600. It features two paper trays that enable to load regular and photo quality papers; it has the capability to print on both sides of the sheet; and it costs only about $100 average. You will enjoy this printer for its dependable quality and the low cost you pay. Plus, you can print from a CD or DVD. This is great for a family with young teenagers and adults who do quite a bit of printing on a regular basis.
- HP Photosmart D7460: The HP Printers are generally good. This particular one features an LCD touchscreen that allows you to preview your pictures before you print them. It has great photo quality but the text can be unimpressive. At an average of $125, you will compromise text quality but you’ll get great photos. Darn, why can’t we get both! And oh, you can’t mess with envelops or other hard stationery when using this printer; does not work!
- Epson Stylus Photo 1400: Here is yet another great photo printer. If you yearn for a professional quality photo, here is your printer. But you gotta be willing to dish out nearly $300 bucks! Get beautiful colored prints and texts that are better and perfect for business or personal use. The downside is that you can’t preview your pictures due to its lack of LCD preview screen, and you also cannot from directly from your digital camera.
- HP Officejet Pro K5400tn: This is a single function color inkjet that is great for a small office or home use. It is low cost, and fast, allowing the ability to print colored prints, graphs, and photos.
- Canon Pixma MP780 All in-One- inkjet Printer: This printer is capable of delivering black and white as well as colored prints. You can print on plain paper,
envelopes, glossy photo paper, transparencies, and other printer media. It comes with fax and flatbed scanner as well, and moves at a speed that is pretty good. It features a USB 2.0 interface to allow you to connect it to any computer.